Language Arts and Social Studies:
- http://www.youngzine.com/ - Online magazine/news source for kids with a section for student admissions and the option to upload and create accounts for your class
- http://calibre-ebook.com/about – Free eBook app, library of free eBooks
- http://www.myamericanfarm.org/ - American Agricultural information and activities
- http://www.shaded-relief.com/ - Interactive Shaded Relief World map, great tool for Lat/Long
- http://www.handsonhistorylibrary.org/historicalgis/default.aspx - GIS projects
- http://legacy.teachersfirst.com/globetracker/about.cfm - Globe tracker, follow and participate in Geo and Merry's world travels.